We are manufacturing for Alu-Alu Blister Machine, blister Pack Machine and all type of pharmaceuticals machinery. if any more query please fill free call us. Or visit our web site : www.shivshaktipkgind.com. or call us :- 9824941837 ( Vijaysingh Parmar )
PT-150 Blister Pack Machine
1. Format range
PVC Base Film Max Width 128 mm.
thickness 0.2 to 0.3 mm
Max. Rell dia. 440 mm
Aluminium Foil Max Width 124 mm.
thickness 0.02 to 0.03 mm.
Max. Roll dia 210 mm.
Forming Area Minimum 110 X 25 mm.
Maximum 110 X 96 mm.
Pack Length (max) 120 mm.
Pack width (max.) 102 mm.
Forming Depth 12 mm
Strokes per minute (max.) 150 strokes (size and No. of packs depend on selection of change parts)
3. Power Requirement
4.5 kw (415v, 50 Hz, A.C. Electric Supply.)
• Fully automatic, high speed system with continuous operation cycle mechanism for efficient packing.
• Fully automatic tablet feeding unit with photo-level control and controlled vibrator plus.
• A comparatively lengthy ‘guide track’ for rigid inspection for missing fillings, if any.
• Crease proof sealing pattern to eliminate capillary formation of foil on sealing and knurling efficiency saves products from hygroscopic effects and ensures convenient passage through leak tests.
• Contact heating system with pneumatic actuation allows blister forming with even heating and save wastage of PVC after every stoppage.
• Universal type chain driven batch printing unit.
• Adaptable to change parts of other machines of similar design.
• Specially designed ergonomic and aesthetic partially electronic control panel board protects electrical operational components.
• Suitably designed framework and usage of high quality bought out components from trusted names make the operational system perfect.
A fully automatic integrated system with high precession mechanism for efficient blister packing. Versatility of this equipment suits your total packaging needs.
Tablets, Dragee , Hard / Soft Gelatin Capsules, Any similar product of 12 mm(cavity depth), 110mm(length) and 25mm(width).
Opaque, transparent or coloured thermo formable and non-toxic PVC; PVC with PVDC coating; PVC with PE/PVDC. ACLAR.
Aluminium (hard) with heat sealed lacquer or PVDC coating, and child resistence type (AL-AL OR AL-Paper)
Optional Facilities (available on prior intimation)
• In-line scoring unit for dispersing of blisters into twos.
• Thermoforming of manufacture’s/ product’s name.
• Printing registration control system. (P.R.C.)
• Detection system for non-filled blisters. (N.F.D)
• Multi product packing facility.
• Injectable packing facility(up to limited capacity).
• P.L.C based operational system.
• Air jet feeding control system
• In-built vacuum cleaning dust control device
For efficient functioning of this system we recommended
the installation of:-
• A 5hp air compressor of 200 liters air tank with a minimum pressure of 120lbs/ 8kg (at par with Ingersoll- Rand IR-242 air compressor).
• A water chiller of 80 liters per hour capacity with a temperature drop of 17c.
• Any suitable equipment to maintain the ambient temperature of working environment between 18 c to 22 c.
Electrical Main Part
1- AC Motor – 1440 RPM 1/2 Hp ( Make by Anup Engineering)
2-Dc Moter – 0 to 1500 RPM Variable speed by Dc drive.
( Make by Royal Engineering Works )
3-DC Drive – 2 Hp DC Drive ( Make By Wavtronics )
4- Gear Box – 10/1 Ratio ( Make By Yeash Engineering )
5- Remi Motor – 150 RPM 1/20 Hp ( Make By Remi Motor )
Post time: 11-14-2017