Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case Overview by http://www.mnpctech.com
Pre-Order Phanteks Enthoo Pro Full Tower Link
Window (PH-ES614P) – $99.99
Non Window (PH-ES614PC) – $89.99
PSU shroud will only be available for the PH-ES614P Window Version
Both will include 1x reservoir bracket, 1x SSD single slot bracket, 1x rear 140mm fan, 1x front 200mm fan, and 1x pwm hub.
The Enthoo Pro Full Tower is beautifully crafted and engineered to maximize cooling potential with its amazing expansion flexibiltty, the Enthoo Pro is the budget friendly mid-tower from Phanteks. Embracing many features from the Enthoo Primo, without the price tag. This case has mulitple radiator support, removable ssd bracket, closed HDD panel, and velcro cable management. The Enthoo Pro, trying to establish its own solid reputation like the award winning Enthoo Primo.
Enthoo Pro includes 1 x 200mm fan in front and 1 x 140mm fan in the rear. Ability to upgrade to additional fans is possible. All fans included are Phanteks’ new redesigned and better performing SP series fans. Budget friendly case, Phanteks’ Enthoo Pro, unleash unlimited possibilities.
Appearance: Brushed plastic with an aluminum appearance
-Stealth interior: hidden PSU / hidden HDD
-Extreme cooling capacity
- 2 included Phanteks’ premium fans, 1x 140mm, 1x 200mm
- The PWM hub makes it possible to control all the connected fans (also 3-pin fans) with PWM function through 1 PWM connector and create a better cable management.
- Extensive water cooling support. Provides up to 4 different installation areas for slim and thick radiators varying from single to triple (120mm and 140mm form factors). Clearance for push-pull fan configurations.
- Innovative liquid cooling mounting systems: radiator brackets for easy installation
- Closed HDD panel strengthens the chassis’ rigidity, even when both HDD cages are removed.
- Removable Drop-n-Lock SSD bracket that can be installed on 2 different locations. (1 bracket incl.)
- Removable front and rear bottom dust filters for easy maintenance.
- Pre-installed cable management tools behind the motherboard tray that can be fastened and released.
- 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, microphone, 3.5mm audio jack
Dimensions: 235 mm x 535 mm x 550 mm (W x H x D)
Form Factor: Full Tower Chassis
Material(s): Brushed Plastic, Steel Chassis
Motherboard Support: ATX, EATX, mATX, SSI EEB
Front I/O: 2x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, Mic, Headphone
Expansion slots: 8
External 5.25″ @ 3
Internal 3.5″ @ 6 (2x 3 HDD cages)
Internal 2.5″ @ 7 (2x 3 HDD cages + 1x SSD brackets ) *expandable to 2x
Graphic card length: 347mm / 472mm (w/o HDD Cages)
CPU cooler Height: 193mm
PH-F140SP: Speed (rpm): 1200±250 rpm
Max Airflow: 82.1 CFM
Static Pressure: 1.33mm H2O
Acoustical Noise: 19 dB
Warranty: 5 Years Limited
Post time: 11-15-2017