View Epson 1430 Film Output: http://www.screenprinting.com/product/RIPCOMBOBLK1430SEP
Click here for a FREE Trial: https://www.storesonlinepro.com/store/799934/form/240705
Print high quality opaque 13×19″ films and have the ability to print half tone gradients with the BLACKMAX™ Output System! Our new Epson 1430 Blackmax LT System is sleek, fast, and more affordable than ever.
We’ve partnered the BLACKMAX™ ink system with our special AccuRip software which directs the printer to draw equally from each cartridge. Six 18ml cartridges load the Epson 1430 printer with a lethal arsenal of dye based ink producing maximum opacity films (when using Ryonet’s affordable Water Proof R-Film™. Including close to 110ml of black ink, 200 sheets of film, an AccuRip software that rivals none, this system includes everything you need to print opaque films and halftones in house! Get a step up on your competition and become a BLACKMAX™ user today! BLACKMAX™ replacement cartridge cost: $25 Per Cartridge, compare to FastInk!
The Epson R1430 BLACKMAX™ System Includes
• Epson R1430 Printer – 13″ Wide Printer
• 6 Cartridges of Black Ink BLACKMAX™ Black Ink for the Epson R1430
• AccuRIP™ – Software, Crisp Halftones, Perfect Registration
• R-Film™ – 50 Sheets 13″x19″ Sheets, Fast Dry Time, Waterproof (Required)
• USB Cable – 6′ USB Cable
• Educational DVDS – 4 Color Process and Specialty Printing DVD
• Instructions – detailed instructions and free tech support through Ryonet and AccuRip!
AccuRIP™ is a PostScript interpreter called a Raster Image Processor or RIP. Without PostScript it is impossible to print high-quality halftone dots on a “non-PostScript” inkjet printer such as an Epson. Even if your printer has PostScript, it may not be able to print halftone dots because PostScript is often just used to calibrate and balance colors on an inkjet. The Epson “RIP” does not print halftone dots, but AccuRIP™ does!
AccuRIP™ works with the following Epson Printers: 50, 280, 285, 290, 515, 1100, 1110, 1390, 1400, 1410, 1430 1800, 1900, 2400, 3800, 3880, 4000, 4450, 4800, 4880 and 4900 models. This means that in the future when you may need a new printer or larger format you DON’T have to buy new software!
AccuRIP™ (EX) works with the following Epson Printers: 7000, 7600, 7700, 7800, 7880, 7890, 7900, 9450, 9600, 9700, 9800, 9880, 9890, 9900, 10600, 11880 and PM G4500.
R-Film™ Waterproof – Tried, Tested, and True R-Film™ is the ultimate in waterproof positive technology. We’ve tested this film extensively ourselves along with several large screen printers throughout the country. The results have been outstanding. This 4 mil thick specially formulated film is ideal for optimum density, drying time, halftone shape, image clarity, and longevity. R-Film™ works with both pigment and dye based inks. Available ONLY from Ryonet. Using an Epson printer for film output requires Waterproof films.
Epson Stylus™ Color R1430
Four Color Process Instructional DVD.
In this DVD we will:
• Discuss the parameters of four color process printing
• Discuss half tones, what they are and how to correctly use them
• Explain half tone angles and the type of half tone dots to use on your images
• Discuss how to properly separate a four color process image
• Cover the printing of process films through a RIP software program
• Demonstrate proper screen registration and printing techniques
• Conclude with final pointers and valuable tips
Specialty printing DVD
In this DVD we will cover:
• Printing Distressed Shirts, Allover, Blends, Wraparound, Artwork, & Tags
• Using Photoshop techniques to create retro designs
• The best methods for exposing a screen for retro printing
• How to create a soft hand to your prints using plastisol inks
• The best methods for reducing and curing your inks.
Post time: 10-17-2016